Scanning Vibrometers provide high performance and high precision vibration measurements in R&D. Dynamic inspection of bridge structures, non-destructive inspection of buildings, product quality control.
- non-contact laser measurement
- full-field with high spatial resolution
- PSV software with open data and control interfaces
- expandable to fully automated RoboVib® Test Station
- optional Xtra technology for improved SNR unveiling more details
Measuring instrument for contactless measurement, visualization and analysis of structural vibrations.
Determination of experimental dynamic parameters (oscillation frequency, oscillation module, changeover of the overvoltage module for parameters of the oscillation modulus surface curvature parameters, design deformation, etc.).
- working temperature: +5 … + 40 ° C;
- relative humidity: not more than 80%;
- frequency oscillation range: 0 … 20 MHz;
- Accuracy of speed variation: ± 10 m / s
- measuring instrument for contactless measurement,
- visualization and analysis of structural vibrations.